Site breadcrumb trail...
Disability Awareness Workshop
Date; Saturday the 6th April 2013.
Time; 10am to 4pm.
Location; Renmore Scout Den, Renmore, Galway. Course run by CARA Adapted physical Activity Centre, IT Tralee.
A sports coaching course of both theory and practice designed to give coaches,volunteers and development officers ideas and inspiration to adapt their sessions to include people with a disability.
Costs; Early bird - up to 28th March 2013 - €25 per person
Ordinary cost - €35 per person.
Late applications - €50.
Bookings page on the CARA website www.caraapacentre.ie/early-bird-options-on-galway-dit-course-book-online.
Further information from Galway Sports Partnership - 091 476509 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Aid Course Application Form
First Aid Course Application Form (pdf, 241 kbs, Last Updated: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:30:00 BST)
Galway LSP 10k, 2013.
On Saturday the 20th of April 2013, Galway Sports Partnership will hold their annual 10k road run/walk in Labane, Ardrahan, Co. Galway. This event is organised in association with the local community in Ardrahan, and everyone is invited to take part. The run will start in the village of Labane at 11am. Permit granted by Athletics Ireland in association with Craughwell Athletic club.
This event proved a huge success in 2012, and once again participants can run, jog or walk the route. There are a number of prizes for the different categories, Entry fee is €15 for on-line entries and €20 if participants decide to register on the day. Intending participants can register online at www.runireland.com.
Further details if required from Michael Curley, Galway Sports Partnership at 091 476509, by e-mail to email@example.com, or from the race director, Gabriel Gardiner on 086 8389626.
Galway Sports Partnership Courses Schedule 2013
Child Protection/Code of Ethics – 3 hour Basic Awareness course.
For all those involved in children's sport from leaders, coaches, trainers, officers and persons involved with providing sporting opportunities for all persons under 18 years of age.
5. 11th March, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd
6. 8th April, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd.
7. 24th April, 7.30pm to 10.30pm, Portumna (Venue tba)
8. 13th May, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd.
9. 22nd May, 7.30pm to 10.30pm, Glenamaddy (Venue tba)
10. 10th June, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd.
11. 8th July, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council offices, College Rd
12. 9th September, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd.
13. 18th September, 7.30pm to 10.30pm, Tuam (venue tba)
14. 14th October, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd.
15. 23rd October, 7.30pm to 10.30pm, Loughrea (Venue tba).
16. 11th November, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd.
17. 20th November, 7.30pm to 10.30pm, Clifden (Venue tba).
Places are limited.
All participants must be over 18 years of age on day of course.
Cost of course is €15 per person.
Children’s Officer Courses.
1. 13th April, 10am to 4pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd
2. 14th September, 10am to 4pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd.
3. 23rd November, 10am to 4pm, Galway City Council Offices, College Rd
Cost of Course €20 per person, applicants must have completed the Code of Ethics – 3 hour Basic Awareness course beforehand.
For full details on all of the above projects and courses are available from Galway Sports Partnership by contact 091 476509 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children's Officer's Course Registration Form
(pdf, 239 kbs, Last Updated: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:39:00 BST)
Code of Ethics Application Form
(pdf, 362 kbs, Last Updated: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 15:47:00 GMT)
Club Registration Form English
(pdf, 203 kbs, Last Updated: )
Club Registration Form Irish
(pdf, 182 kbs, Last Updated: )