Site breadcrumb trail...
What do I need to tax a Motor Caravan
- Application Form fully completed and signed
- Log book or Vehicle Licensing Certificate or Registration Certificate
- Name of Insurance Company, Policy Number and expiry date of Certificate
- Fee - annual rate - € 78 . Payment may be made by cheque, made payable to Galway County Council, postal order, money order, cash or credit card. Do not send cash in the post.
- On the first taxing of a motor caravan since October, 1998, it is necessary to contact Revenue Commissioners on (091) 536300 to arrange inspection and obtain the appropriate Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- On first taxing it is also a requirement that a special Motor Caravan Declaration be signed and submitted with tax application.