Draft Noise Action Plan
Wed, 18 Dec 2019 17:07:00 GMT
Galway County Council Draft Noise Action Plan, 2019-2023
Galway County Council being the designated Action Planning Authority under Article 7 of the above regulations, has prepared a Draft Noise Action Plan 2019-2023 for the sections of major roads in their functional areas which experience a volume of traffic greater than 3 million vehicle passages per year. The plan excludes noise from domestic activities, noise created by neighbours and noise at work places.
The Draft Plan will be available for public inspection during normal office hours, from the 23rd December 2019 until 27th January 2020, at the following locations:
• Roads and Transportation Department, Galway County Council, Áras an Chontae, Prospect Hill, Galway
• Ballinasloe Municipal District Office, Civic Offices, Ballinasloe, County Galway
• Loughrea Municipal District Office, Barrack Street, Loughrea, County Galway
• Tuam Municipal District Office, High Street, Tuam, County Galway
• Athenry/Oranmore Municipal District Office, Old Church St., Athenry, Co. Galway
• Oifig Áitiúil an Cheathrú Rua, An Ceathrú Rua, Co. na Gaillimhe
The Draft Plan will also be available for inspection on the Galway County Council website: www.galway.ie
Observations and submissions in respect of the proposed Plan should be made in writing and addressed to Mr. Jim Cullen, Director of Services, Infrastructure and Operations, Galway County Council, Áras an Chontae, Prospect Hill, Galway and marked ‘Submission – Draft Noise Action Plan 2019-2023’ or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:30pm on the 10th February 2020.