Roadworks on N59 Gowlan West, Moyard, Eadargúil (Currywongaun)
Fri, 17 Jul 2020 10:54:00 BST
Construction work for the road improvements to the N59 will commence on Monday 20 July 2020.
The contract for the project has been awarded to McGraths Limestone Ltd.
The works will be at the following locations:
1. Gowlan West (Galway Road, Clifden).
2. Moyard Village.
3. Eadargúil (Currywongaun).
The works will involve the following:
• Plane out the existing road surface.
• Road Surface to be reinstated.
• Road marking.
• Access and accommodation works.
• Drainage and ancillary road works.
• Traffic management.
The work is expected to take two months.