COVID-19 Service Update 20/07/2020
Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:27:00 BST
Customer Service Update
Galway County Council wants to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff. To do this, we need your help.
- Please continue to conduct your business online (www.galway.ie), by phone, email or post where possible;
- Please comply fully with the queuing management system, advisory signage and any directions given by staff;
- Please limit interaction with staff and other customers to the absolute minimum and as far as is reasonably practicable;
- Please avail of hand sanitisers on access/exit to/from our offices;
- Please observe strictly nohand shaking or any physical contact and maintain the 2 metres physical distancing at all times.
- On foot of public health advice, customers visiting our buildings are requested to wear face coverings.
The cooperation of our customers is greatly appreciated
Galway County Council,
Áras an Chontae, Prospect Hill, Galway H91 H6KX
Telephone: 091 509000
Galway County Council – Working for You
Ní neart go cur le chéile