M17 M18 Gort to Tuam Scheme
- Other relevant links
- Athenry Northern Ring Road
- N63 Liss to Abbey Realignment Scheme
- N17 Milltown to Gortnagunned Realignment
- N83 Dunmore Rural Regeneration Scheme
- IAPS Eradication
- M6 Service Area
- M17 M18 Gort to Tuam Scheme
- N59 Clifden to Maam Cross
- N59 Maigh Cuilinn Bypass
- R336 Bearna to Scríb
The construction of the 53km motorway and 4km Tuam Bypass dual carriageway commenced in January 2015 and was completed in September 2017.
The motorway was constructed as a PPP scheme and it is being operated and maintained by the PPP company Direct Route (Tuam) Ltd.
For any queries contact:
Direct Route (Tuam) Ltd.
Ph. 091 845541
Project Website: www.DirectRouteGortToTuam.ie
N17 N18 Gort Tuam PPP scheme - Map