How can I pay my rates?
Rates can be paid online at http://www.galway.ie/en/onlinepayments/ using your unique PIN.
If you need to confirm your PIN please rin 091 509184/509174/509217
Rates can also be paid by:
- Direct Debit: Download the Direct Debit Mandate Form or email email@example.com for a form.
- Credit Card or Laser, please ring 091 509184, 091 509217, 091 509195, 091 509132, 091 50917 to make payment over the phone.
- An Post Bill Pay: please ring 091 509184, 091 509174, 091 509217 for further information on this method and to order a Bill Pay card.
- EFT: please ring 091 509184 or 091 509217 for further information on this method.
- Standing Order: to be set up with your own Bank, we can forward a Standing Order form to you. Please ring 091 509184, 091 509217, 091 509174 for a form.
- Our contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org