Section 254 Licences
Section 254 - Application for licensing of signs, appliances, structures etc - GCC-P-07(B)-01
The following information/documentation will be required with any application:
- Completed Section 254 application form
- Details of the nature of the business and the need for outdoor seating and apparatus.
- Details of your public liability insurance
- Full details of treatment of the area that you wish to apply for the licence. This shall include:
- a limited area outside your business depending on the need and case made,
- boundary treatment
- number of tables/chairs to be provided (No structures can be placed on the footpath)
- Letters of approval/consent from the adjoining businesses/building stating that they have no objection to same.
All applications will be assessed on a case by case basis, on their merits and in conjunction with the Area Office.
Licences are only be issued for seating on public property. Seating on private property must have the permission of the landowner and planning permission may be required.
Temporary structures are exempt from planning for 2021.
All queries to email@example.com