Pre-Planning Advice for Small developments & Major developments
Pre-Planning Meeting for Small Developments
If you are interested in a particular site you can avail of our free online pre-planning report service - Pre-Planning Report Request. You will receive back a written report giving you general information about your site.
We provide planning advice on making a planning application once a month with the Area Planner by an appointment only basis.
If you wish to book a Pre-Planning meeting, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Request the Online Pre-Planning Report (or if the site has a previous planning reference this will also suffice)
- Complete the Pre-Planning Application Form and return it together with the documents listed in the form to email@example.com
New online resource from the OPR to provide easy access to information on the three key stages of the planning application process:
- Pre-Application Consultation
- Planning Application
- Planning Decisions and Appeals
- The Planning Process
The following documents give advice and guidelines on the information required prior to submitting a planning application.
Pre-Planning Meeting for Major Developments
Major Pre-Planning meeting requests are required for developments which fall into the following categories:
- Applications over 1000 sqm of floor area of Retail and larger Employment uses
- Application of 30 plus units of Residential development
- Strategic Infrastructure Developments (SID)
- Development applications which will be accompanied by an EIAR
- School Development, of more than 5 classrooms
- Data, Energy or Transmission projects
All Major Pre-Planning meeting requests must be submitted ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org